RE: unable to set time markers

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:27:37 -0600

Adam, Thanks for this.  It seems that the time marker is being written to the
file.  However, the scripts do not then seem to be able to read the information
back from the file.  Looking at the scripts, I do not seem to be able to find
the source for the script: getlistoftimmarkers, so I can't find out what the
problem is.
I really don't understand this at all.
Cheers.
Alex