trippledutch

  • From: "aad leeflang" <daal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "napster4theblind" <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, "mikesmess" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet-radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:03:12 +0200

hello all,
wednesday it's trippledutch time again.
between 19 and 22 hours utc, that means 21 til mindnight central european time,
 you can hear an exelent live recording by bob dylan, recorde in 2000.
dylan is tourint through europe again and will vissit the netherlands next week
for two shows whitch allready are sold out, pitty me.
besides dylan there will be much more,
so join me for trippledutch on acb radio interactive.
aad