RE: total number of songs

  • From: "K. Lakhani" <lakhanik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:13:56 -0700

Thanks very much!
It's amazing how many  features are available in win amp!
I'm sure I have been missing out on a lot of information!
Good list to learn!
Not windows before Chris corrects me I understand it's for WIN AMP.
Good night!

EMAIL:lakhanik@xxxxxxx
Visit The Ice Zone:
HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
***
"I am not my memories. I am my dreams."
*Terry Hostetler {American Entrepreneur}