tonight's free flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:53:01 -0500

Hi.

Tonight's free flight will be free in the truest sense of the word.

I was going to play originals and their covers part 2 but I decided to just be
random and see what happens.  as a result, there could be a meltdown of some
critical neurons in the brain so voice breaks could be quite different.

Because of all this randomness which I am not used to, I am hopeful that I will
get requests for songs.  This broadcast will be experimental and, who knows, I
might like the new way.  The only way to know is to try it out and see how it
feels.

If you'd like to make a request, you can call the navigator voicemail at
206-426-2771 or leave me a request on twitter either by writing it out or
making an audio presentation with the new audio feature, or you can email me at
navigator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So tune in and take a daring trip with me, the navigator starting at 9 PM
eastern, right after Mosen and Minx on
www.mushroomfm.com/

Thanks for listening.

Scott