tonight's free flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:28:02 -0500

Hi.

Tonight, mushroom fm will be hosting probably the most unusual show to date on
the network.  That's right, it's the navigator with the free flight and what a
strange journey this will be.

Here's a short list of items that will be on this most unusual charter flight.

I'll be playing tracks by painkiller, John Zorn, Naked City, Throbbing Gristle,
Nurse with Wound, Pink Floyd and I'll have a surprise that probably hasn't
aired before, at least that I'm aware of.

So for a sonic adventure that is sure to be different than almost anything
you've experienced, tune in at 9 Eastern until midnight.

Thanks for listening.

Scott