tonight's free flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:08:31 -0500

Hi.

The download link was too long for twitter so I'm posting the link and playlist
here.

The Free Flight for August 28, 2010

Frank zappa - One Size Fits All - Po-Jama People
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti  - in the light
John Lennon - Rock 'n' Roll
You Can't Catch Me
Stand By Me

Hawkwind - Assault & Battery Part I
Hawkwind - The Golden Void Part II
Hawkwind - Spiral Galaxy 28948
Hawkwind - Warriors
Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn

Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run Outtakes
Thunder Road (Solo acoustic)
Night (Double tracked vocal)
Backstreets (Includes strings)
Born to Run (with Female Chorus)
She's the One
Jungleland (Includes strings)
Linda Let Me Be The One
BackStreets (Alternate version with strings)

Wings for Wheels (The Making of Born to Run)

Bruce Springsteen  - Born to Run (live version)
thunder road
tenth Avenue Freezeout
Night
backstreets
Born to Run
She's the One
Meeting
jungleland

Kansas - Song For America
Kansas - Lamplight Symphony
Van der Graaf Generator - The Sleepwalkers
Clearlight-Clearlight Symphony - 1st Movement
Rush - Caress of Steel - The Fountain Of Lamneth
Tangerine Dream - Rubycon - Rubycon - Part I
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4669991/2010-08-28%20The%20free%20flight%20%28spottlighting%201975%20and%20Bruce%20Springsteen%27s%20Born%20to%20Run%29.mp3