tonight's free flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:26:57 -0600

Hi.

Tonight, at 9 Eastern, I will be presenting the Christmas edition of the Free
Flight with some unusual tracks.  There will be a comedy section where I'll
play something by the Firesign Theatre and some other silly things, some
traditional Christmas music, and a psychedelic segment where I'll be playing
the rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, The Electric Prunes and other such oddities.

So, if you want to embark on an unusual holiday sonic journey, please join me on
mushroomfm.com
for tonight's show.

Thanks for listening.

Scott