tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:28:30 -0600

Hello.

On tonight's show, I will be guiding you on a journey through droneland.
Drones may sound boring and unchanging but they're quite interesting if you
listen for the suttle changes in tambre.  Each artist brings a distinct style
to this musical form and I've included an excellent wikipedia article on the
subject for you to read if you're interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_music

I will be featuring such artists as Robert carty, Klaus Schulze, Robert Rich,
Chuck Wild, Stephen Philips, maybe a bit of Tangerine Dream, and many other
ambient and electronic artists.

Thanks for tuning into the show starting at 8 PM eastern on
www.mushroomfm.com

Here's the link to the article.

Scott