tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:17:52 -0500

Hello.

Tonight on the show, I will be presenting meditative works for bells, gongs and
singing bowls.  It will be quite a serene experience and after this goofy week,
it's just the sort of thing called for to help me relax a bit.  I hope you'll
join me at 8 PM eastern to hear works by Robert Rich, Deuter, Brian Eno, Steven
Halpern, Sayama, and other artists who utilize ancient metals to engender
meditation in a world where things can move a bit too quickly at times.

To check out the show, go to
www.mushroomfm.com

Thanks for listening.

Scott