tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:17:08 -0500

Hi.

On tonight's show, I'll take you on a journey to help you explore your more
primitive side by way of a program of tribal ambient music.
Steve Roach basically began the tribal ambient movement in 1988 with the
release of his Dream Time Return cd, which is now a cornerstone in this genre.

I'll be playing a few tracks from this double cd along with music by Vidna
Obmana, TUU, Gabrielle Roth and the Mirrors, Satori, Scott August, Michael
Brook, A Produce as well as additional artists in this genre.

The show starts at 8 PM eastern time so I hope you'll travel back with me as
your guiding presence into a journey into the primordial portal into a distant
past.

You can go to
www.mushroomfm.com
to check out the show.