tonight at 7

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mbern6516" for DMARC)
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:26:45 -0500

Join me tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 central, 5 mountain, and 4 pacific, for The
Best Of Yesterday and Today.

Got a request? E-mail me at

Mbern6516@xxxxxxx <mailto:Mbern6516@xxxxxxx>

Or search for and call or IM me on skype at smiley-guy218. I'm still
excepting recordings of holiday greetings and sentiments for my special
up-coming holiday show on December 23. if you have greetings or other
holiday sentiments that you'd like to share with the world, friends, or
relatives who for whatever reason can't be with you this holiday season, You
can record your very own greeting in your own words and send them to me via
email attachment at the above email address and I'll play them during the
show that night. The deadline for submissions is Monday, December 21, 2015.
See you tonight.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive