tonight a special dirty house of fun, you won't wanna miss!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:05:06 -0500

that is right everyone, the Dirty House of Fun does a special show tonight
that you can most certainly get your thoughts heard on.  along with the
normal fun, and music, we take a look at the youtube that has gone viral,
and has sparked a lot of people.  the video of a dad that as punishment to
his 15/16 year old daughter shot her laptop, and had other things to say.
did he go to far? did he not go far enough? was he in the wrong? what do you
think of what the daughter did?

all of your thoughts can be heard on tonights show.  starting tonight at
7:00 PM eastern head on over to www.jjrn.net and clickTune In!  this show
can be listened too in winamp or your media player of choice.

you can get a hold of us during the show VIA the following ways

MSN:  live@xxxxxxxx

AIM, and Yahoo:  jjrnlive

Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/jjrnlive1

you can also be heard live on the air if you have teamtalk 4.2 and have an
account on our teamtalk server.  if you don't have an account, please
contact us and we will set you up.  you can even call our house phone, and
we will put you on the air that way, if you know the number, wich is
something we don't just give out to just anyone.

we hope to see you there tonight.