today! putting the fun in house of fun. don't miss it!!!

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:14:25 -0500

Have you heard a song on the radio, and wondered if there is a parody of it?
well? today on the house of fun, we do our best to answer that question. Join
us today starting at 10:00 AM eastern, 09:00 central, 07:00 pacific, and 15:00
UTC for JamminJerry's House of Fun.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
cduring the first hour, we will do a normal show, and the start of the second
hour will be a parody show. this means we will play one song, and then play a
parody of that song, maybe even two if that many igsists.  we hope you join us
for the funny adition of the house of fun.