Re: this whole station info thing in preferences...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:21:43 -0600

Hey Jerry

If at all possible, please please please do not produce your tutorial in .wav format! You know how big that's gonna be? For a minute of audio, you're talking about 10 mb of hard disc space. In mp3, it's much less.
Trust me, if you produce it in wav file format, even I won't download it, because I don't have 200 mb of disc space to use on something that could take much less.

At 08:51 AM 11/25/2005, you wrote:
Hey guys its jerry.
I need to know where i can post this tutorial at to help with uninstalling the new winamp versions created by aol/nullsoft!
The reason for my making a tutorial is that winamp is even more trickier to uninstall and reinstall than you think now.
I've ran into these same problems and i use xp. so this tutorial will assume that the user's using xp.
It should be done shortly and recorded via a wav file that you can play in everyone's lovely but sometimes pain in the butt player "winamp!"

Jerry Mader
Owner of the blind forem and the Jerry Mader Cast.
point your pod catcher  to this address
feeds.feedburner.com/TheBlindForem
Or
feeds.feedburner.com/TheJerryMaderCast
Don't have a pod catcher you can download one at
http://juicereceiver.sorceforge.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>