this week's show on radio360

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:36:24 -0700

Well I goofed so there will be no surprise of the week this week. It is not
your fault this time it is mine. Anyways this week we will be spending not 2
but three hours listening to an opera barring any unforeseen things with spl
studio.

Remember to submit your surprise request of the week and if any of you have
any good names let me know on the lists or off list at
marrie12+tcjwb@xxxxxxxxxx Take care all.

Place: www.radio360.us <http://www.radio360.us/>

Time: Fridays from 8-10 pm eastern.

Archives: will hopefully be on the site soon.

Search and request link: http://www.marrie.org/search.php remember to check
the radio button and hit submit. That will email the song you want played
directly to me.

msn and aim for the station: live@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok. That appears to be all. If you know of anyone who wants to be on this
list feel free to let me know.