Re: the winamp saga continues

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:48:57 -0800

Hi, Chris, what happens is that when I tab to a certain point, I hear
window-eyes say custom control, and then there is no focus, so I have
to use the mouse keys, and I find the thing that says click an item to
get its' info and above that, it says 0 items, but it isn't until I've
alt tabbed, allowed the other window to maximize, and then alt tabbed
back to the winamp library that I find that there are no stations, in
fact, I see no jonra, or not even a refresh button, initially, so I
wonder if I can refresh with f5?  I may try that, and I did disable
kerio personal firewall, and still, the same thing.  Now, I have gotten
several disks in the mail that turn out to be a o l software, but I
didn't know this at first, so I had to insert the cd, find out what it
was, and I took it that the a o l software was installing, so I ejected
the cd, found the a o l icon on my desk top, and deleted it, looked in
add remove programs, and found nothing there, ran the necessary spyware
removing programs, and found nothing, and was satisfied, but I wonder
if there's something in the registry that is blocking the library, just
a guess, but not sure.  This is frustrating, and I wish I could get
with somebody live, and show them what is going on.