the show this week

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:35:47 -0500

Hello to all. if  I can get enough music set up we will be having the
halloween show again this year. I think I might broadcast from my cript
again so be ware of cobwebs that might be there! Mewhahahaha! The place and
time are below.

--
to access the page where the show station is go to www.hkcradio.com.

the time of the show unless otherwise anounced will be every monday from
9-11 eastern.

To request a song before the show starts go to the following link and fill
in the fields.
http://www.marrie.org/search.php.

To let people know about this list, point them to this link.
http://www.marrie.org/DadaMail/mail.cgi

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list
subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

        TcjwbAnounce

using the following email:

        marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the
following URL:

<http://www.marrie.org/DadaMail/mail.cgi/u/TCJWBAnounce/>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire
address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this
automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://www.marrie.org/DadaMail/mail.cgi/list/TCJWBAnounce>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

        <mailto:marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

http://www.marrie.org/TCJWB/archives.html