the show that tore mike C. apart? is back again!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chit Chat Cafe, where the grill is open 24 hours a day,seven days a week." <Chit-Chat-Cafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:58:53 -0500

Yes everyone that is right! thanks to all of you last week, we had a great
listener turn out!  thanks to all of you? we got the highest listener count
ever on our station! we thank you! we want to beet last weeks record!  make
sure you toon into JJRN tonight starting at 6:00 PM eastern time, 05:00
central, 03:00 pacific, and 23:00 GMT on Wild Bunch Radio.
http://www.wildbunchradio.com
along with any kind of music, we do all kinds of talking about anything and
everything!  so won't you join us?  tell your friends! tell your family! tell
your boss! you can even tell your inomies about the show too!