the rock vaults for tonight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:17:11 -0500

Hello.

There will be no nocturnal dreams tonight because I'm having an extra special
extended version of donovan's rock vaults show starting at 7 central and going
until 3 in the morning. it's an 8 hour tribute to emerson lake and palmer
complete with live bootleg tracks, studio recordings and interviews from the
band.

I'm also going to feature songs from the three groups that each member was with
before they formed ELP so you'll also hear some King Crimson, The Nice and
Atomic rooster.

To listen to the show go to

www.drunkenfriends.net

choose the listen link and then the stream that is appropriate for your
connection.

Thanks for listening to this special edition.  If you like progressive rock you
won't want to miss this show.

Scott