the playlist editor is broken! nooooo!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <va3duk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:11:53 -0400

Ok folks,
I woke up this morning and started fiddling with winamp, and now everytime I go
into the playlist editor, jaws has a hissy fit and won't read the playlist
numbers.
I checked to see if for some unknown and strange reason if the show playlist
item numbers option under preferences > playlist got unchecked, nope, not
unchecked.
Ok shut down winamp, cursed a few times, repaired winamp, relaunched winamp,
still no bluddy go.
At this polint it's 5 in the bluddy morning eastern time, so I say, ok, crash
for two hours, come back at 8AM, reinstall the entire shoottin' match, still
the funky playlist won't read correctly! *cries*!
I'm at a los folks.
Help someone, please?
Before I like toss my computer out the window?
Smiles!
Shane