the house of fun opens its doors for you, the listener!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:42:49 -0500

that is right! we open our doors once again for you to enter the house of fun.
simply point your browser to
http://www.hitz-radio.net
or put the following into winamp, or your player of choise

broadband:  ultrastreams.us:9700
dialup:  ultrastreams.us:9710

msn messenger, and email
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype calls jamminjerry
 phone line, and even a personal request page located at
http://www.jjhof.com/broadcasting/search.php
are all at your use during the show!  we hope to see you all there. great
music, and fun await you. and if you have things to get off your chest? this is
also the place for that too.