the house of fun gives you a first listen to parts of an album.

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 07:57:23 -0500

while I am writing this, I am also digging the very bottom of my front door out
of snow, and a bit of ice.  That is right folks.  The house of Fun is open
today, and we have great music, and fun for you.  along with our normal fun, we
will be giving you a listen to a new artist, and talking with them as well
about the release of there new Christmas album.  you won't want to miss this
show.  just head on over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
starting at 10:00 AM eastern, 09:00 central, 07:00 pacific, and 15:00 UTC for
three hours of great music and fun.  We will be taking emails, as well as
chatting with you on MSN messenger at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx remember the phone
line will be open, as well as the request page at
http://www.jjhof.com
just click the "song request" link, and search by artist or title for that song
you wish to hear, or dedicate to someone.  don't forget to tell your friends
about todays show.  we hope to see you all there.