Re: the MAD plugin

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 01:06:37 -0600 (CST)

Or instead of asking for the link a dozen times, people might consider the great archives with which this list has been provided.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Daredevil wrote:

Not only would I like to know what it is, but maybe someone could repost the link or send the plugin to
daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx
since the first link I got for it didn't work.
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern at
http://www.phoenixradio.org
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed To post a message to the list, send it to winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx