tcjwb on WICS Radio America

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp for the blind list <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:00:46 -0800

Hello. I goofed up last night so am making it up by doing a show tonight at 9
pm eastern.

We will be hearing part 2 of 2 of the phantom of the opera by Andrew Lloyd
Webber. We also will be hearing what ever else I pull out of my hat in  regards
to classical music. So after dinner, pull up a  seat and let's see what happens
in the musical.

Info is below.

Place: Http://Listen.Ultrastreams.Us:8022/Stream.M3u
time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm
pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1
see you there.