Re: strange thing happened when streaming

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:21:18 -0700

Hi, Stewart, I know the basics regarding the shoutcast plugin, but
still do things step by step, and oh yes, I try to connect, before
updating my ip address, with dyndns.org, and some will ask, why don't
you get a client updater, and my answer back is, I tried getting one
from the dyndns.org site, and it did recognize the ip address once I
started the program after installing it, but after re-booting, it
didn't recognize the new ip address, so I find it just as easy to go to
the web and update it there, that is, if I remember, but if I don't,
curtains, and re-booting time, so I still do things one step at a time.