speech plugin for reading text with winamp

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:07:42 -0700

Hi all, don't know how speech friendly this is, but came accross this
on the pc-audio list, and thought the information was relevant to the
list, the information is below.
hello I found a plugin for winamp that will read text files
you can use this plug in to convert text to mp3's or add text files to
playlists and other cool things
this plug in is
Text Speech Plugin
the url to get this plug i
is
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=41469&download=yes&url=http
%3A%
2F%2Fdownload.nullsoft.com%2Fcustomize%2Fcomponent%2F2001%2F1%2F21%2FP%2
FTex
t_Speech_Plugin.exe
if any one wants me to put this plug in on my site let me know I will
be
glad to do it.
the url will be alot shorter
I thaught some of you may enjoy this