special overnight flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 18:03:27 -0500

Hello.

Sorry this is a bit short notice.

In celebration of Capital releasing the Beatles catalog on September 9, I am
putting together a special tribute show for the group.  It will air at a
special time, at 9 central and go until the normal time of 3 AM.

I'll be featuring a lot of interview segments as well as playing tracks from
the remastered catalog that I am currently getting from a friend as  I write
this note so it should be a fun show for fans of the fab four.

Tune in by going to
www.drunkenfriends.net
and select the listen link then choose the stream appropriate for your
connection speed.

I hope you'll join me for a comprehensive look at one of the most influencial
groups in rock history.

Thanks for listening.

Scott