something cool to do on Friday Night

  • From: patrick perdue <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thierry <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:25:17 -0500

Question, what is Friday evening, November 26, 2004 going to be like for you?

I'm pretty sure its going to be rather blah. After all, if you're in
America, what is their to do on the night after thanksgiving, especially if
you've had your festivities on Thanksgiving day...

By this time, all of the after thanksgiving sales and such are over, most of
the leftovers are gone, bla bla bla! How
about doing something to make Friday night cool, in a non traditional and
non-bla way?

All you have to do is visit the wave, at www.thewave.co.nz
<http://www.thewave.co.nz> and tune in to its live stream at 6
PM eastern to here my friend Derek Lane and I be completely stupid
unprofessional freaks, using professional studio
equipment, which allows us to interact with you the potential listener!

By tradition, for the last three years, we have done an annual live stream,
because Derek Lane is obsessed with them, and
think
they are the best thing in the world since whatever happens to be cooler than
sliced bread on any given Sunday. However,
the tradition of doing only one stream per year at patricks place is about to
be broken!

This will be the first ever live stream from the WDGL studio... bedroom...
thing, which means things will be both
interesting for us, and all listeners even from the technical aspect alone!

Even if you think Friday is going to be interesting, you may still be bored
with life, the universe, and everything in
particular? If so, we've got a deal for you! Just go to The Wave at the above
time for a floopy doob.

Not sure what one of those is, or why it would benefit you in any way to have
one? No problem, just tune in, and find out
first-hand what floopyness is all about!

In fact, we will probably set new standards in floopyness. Yes, you're probably
thinking to yourself "what is floopyness?"
Well, basically, it's another one of those undefined, indefinite factors which
introduces random things into your life,
which you may or may not need.

This is precisely what the stream is all about, and, in fact, what P&D are best
at!

To learn more and here highlites from our summer 2004 stream to get a better
idea of what I am talking about go to

http://pdaudio.net/streams

Happy gratitude distribution or something... Hope to see you Friday.