somebody please help me with the library

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:38:08 -0800

Hi all, under media library, in winamp 5.112, in the on line media tab,
all six items for media are checked, and I have the number of stations
in modify preferences to 10000, but still, somehow, when winamp goes
out to search, I wait, and wait, and wait, and still, I get 0 items, in
fact, I even put an item in the search box with no results, and I even
found the hide info button, and tried left clicking it, and then it
said show info, and when it goes to search, window-eyes reports a
custom control, but no items are found, because no controls appear
until I press alt l again to close, and alt l again to open the
library, and this has been going on since winamp 5.11, and don't know
why this is, and I have done everything according to list instructions,
but still, I can't get the library to search, and I don't want to do
things like remove missing library files dialog, or something from the
context menu, or something like that, so, with winamp 5.112, windows 98
se, window-eyes 5.5, 192 megs of ram, and a 400 megs processor, what is
going on, since winamp can easily connect through kerio personal
firewall with no problem.  Thanks in advance for any help, but even a
couple hundred stations would be better than nothing, with 10000
stations selected in the modify preferences dialog.

Marty