Re: silly question but where is DJ Llama on the computer?

  • From: Lino and Louie <lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:34:34 -0500

You are correct. I forgot to put that into my message. I wrote in a hurry. Happy WINAMP new Year all.

Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net

On 12/30/2009 10:42 PM, gailselfridge@xxxxxxx wrote:
I realize how crucial this is, so at least in my version, it's called demo.mp3.
Gail
Easy. His ass is located in the user's name and application data folder for WINAMP
HTH.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx>
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net <http://www.lljfm.net>
On 12/30/2009 9:56 PM, joanne wrote:
Hope not too off-topic but we were installing Winamp and someone had said the DJ Llama clip stays somewhere in the Winamp folder. Is this true, and if so where is
it located?  Thanks.