Re: shoutcast

  • From: "Stewart Ross" <stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:47:08 +0100

hi chriss re the shoutcast encoder, so can i update my lame encoder to make
the 1.82 sound better at lower bit rates or shall i go for the sam encoders
and du they sound better than the shoutcast vertion 1.80 and i agree that
the 1.82 is really easy to use with jfw!

email: stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn: stewartross@xxxxxxxxxxx
radioanorak low stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12624/listen.pls
radioanorak high stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12626/listen.pls