Re: shoutcast

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:55:31 -0500

Just hit ALT+F4 and the Shoutcast plugin should be minimized to the system=
 tray. To bring it back open, double-click its icon.

 winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> >  To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>> >subject line.
>> >  Archives located at:
>> >//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>> >  If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,
>or
>> >the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>> >Instead, please contact
>> >the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>  To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>subject line.
>>  Archives located at:
>> //www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>>  If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,=
 or
>> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>> the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>subject line.
> Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting=
 http://www.steve-audio.net