RE: settings

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:44:57 -0600

hey, thank you messages to the whole list are just fine, not a problem! We're glad to help.

At 06:13 PM 12/8/2005, you wrote:

Thanks very much I appreciate the clear instructions.
I will not post another thank you message but this one time I thought I
would publicly thank you all!

EMAIL:lakhanik@xxxxxxx
Visit The Ice Zone:
HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
***
"I am not my memories. I am my dreams."
*Terry Hostetler {American Entrepreneur}

-----Original Message----- From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:57 PM To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: settings

Hi. I'm not sure if this is it, but what you want to do is go to the preferences, go to media library, and then go to the watch folders tab. In that dialogue there's a checkbox that says, automatically add played files. That should do what you want, I would think. In that area you can also scan for files and remove files you don't want in there. Note to find these tabs you have to shift tab a few times in the dialogue, or just keep tabbing until you hear, media library settings tab. then press your right arrow and you'll be in the watch folders tab. and that's where you wanna be. You have to press the tab key a few times to get to the box, but it's there. I verified this before posting, and this is using Winamp 5.112.

Hope that helps.

At 03:45 PM 12/8/2005, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm sorry to ask a basic question but I've lost the option in win amp
>5.11
>to find the box which asks if you want each song played added to the
>library? I've looked at all the different options under preferences.
>
>Thanks!
>

>EMAIL:lakhanik@xxxxxxx
>
>EMAIL:lakhanik@xxxxxxx
>Visit The Ice Zone:
><http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone>HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
>***
>"I am not my memories. I am my dreams."
>*Terry Hostetler {American Entrepreneur}

subject line.  Archives located at:
or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
Instead, please contact the list owners at
winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx