Re: setting book marks in Win-amp 5.3A

  • From: "Joe Sontag" <sunkat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:39:58 -0400

To get to your book marks, type alt-f, then arrow down to the book marks
pulldown and press right-arrow.  You'll be able to select a saved favorite
for playing, edit your favorites, and add new ones.

I haven't used the library for much other than finding interesting streams,
so one of the real pros will have to settle the question about saving a
particular search.

You're probably not dreaming when it comes to the better sound.  I found
that the new version made my old p3 box with a SBlive value in it sound much
better than ever, while my P4 box with on-board audio didn't respond
similarly, but is still very good for all but the most critical listening
with Winamp.  W98 SE likes 5.03 better, too.