Re: set winamp4theblind@freelists.org vacation

  • From: "Bill and Marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:22:26 -0500

Thank you for your Help.  I have visited the appropriate page.  Bill
 To join my Help list send a blank email to
HelpNeededList-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  To join the sister list for Help
and chat  send a blank email to   Big-Happy-Family-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or to join my positive thinking list  send a blank email to
blind-positive-thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and in all cases follow
the simple prompts.  To email us email  eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx