Re: ramsay oldies showRe:

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:37:07 -0400

is that the winamp classic sandwich or the modern one grin?
At 03:54 PM 5/11/2008, you wrote:
I'll have a grilled cheese winamp skin, hold the library, and go easy ont he equalizer settings, on rye.

bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Sun, 11 May 2008, chris ramsay wrote:

              well you can use winamp to listen to it. chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 With all true respect, what does your show, ACB radio, or bread-breaking
 have to do with Winamp?

 bruce

 --

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3090 (20080509) __________