Re: ramsay oldies showRe:

  • From: Bud Keith <budkeith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:08:59 -0400

hi chris,
i'm listening for a little while. does this mean you're not on acb radio today?

i just got back home from a two week vacation with my newly broken leg.
sorry guys wanted to remind you to listen to the ramsay oldies show today saturday from 12 to 14 hours utc on bill sparks the legend at <http://www.billsparks.org>www.billsparks.org. we will take your requests at 1-877-687-7234. hope to see you there. chris ramsay