Re: questions regarding the dsp stacker

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:18:15 -0700

Hi, Dan, then I didn't see the dsp stacker in the dsp plugins after
running the .exe, which created a folder called spacial audio, so, in
winamp plugins, where is the dsp stacker?  Also, once selected, is
there any configuring of the dsp plugin to do?  Right now, I just want
to use one instance of winamp, with the dsp stacker, audio stocker, and
when I get up my nerve, the sam encoders, which I just downloaded
today.  Incidently, regarding registring those, does the register
button from the context menu, in the review take you to the spacial
audio site, or, do you have to go to the order now link, or what ever
it was called when I was up there?