Re: questions regarding the dsp stacker

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:06:23 -0500

Hi Marty. I thought I mentioned that in the review, if I didn't I
apologize. If you keep it unregistered, the plugin runs for 4 hours and
then will stop working and presents a nag screen. the only way of getting
it to work again is to select a different dsp plugin and then go back to
the sam encoders. the registration is not web enabled, you receive an
e-mail from spacial audio with your registration key. paste that into the
registration dialogue box, press the register button and you'll get a
message saying you were successful if you were.
Honestly, I like the Sam Encoders so much better than shoutcast. Lots
easier to use once you have it configured.