question about I think book marks?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:51:58 -0500

someone sent this to my webmaster account, who is not on this list,  I will
copy it here now, so that maybe someone can help this person out.

I would ask this on the list, but I can't find a way to sign up, and 1000
emails a day isn't that pleasing to me, I'm a student, lol,
Anyway, I'm wondering where the winamp bookmarks are stored, or if there is a
way to inport them somehow? I want to send my bookmarks to someone, or maybe
set up a list. I link directly to the.pls files so it always find the latest
server, you find these on the official streams site. Anyway, is there any
plugins, or any way in winamp itself to do this? Thanks in advance.
Block quote end
Block quote end