Re: problems with windowsmedia player10 and winamp5.13

  • From: richard kurlander <rkurlander@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 22:59:52 -0500

At 10:50 PM 2/4/2006, you wrote:

If your going to use Winamp to listen to your station, you need to unselect all file types in Windows media player.

HTH.
how can I have both players in my computer to work? it always used to. there must be a way for the 2 players to coexist.
Duyahn

----- Original Message ----- From: "richard kurlander" <rkurlander@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:52 PM Subject: problems with windowsmedia player10 and winamp5.13

rich kurlander here when I have the file types selected in winamp 5.13 by hitting select all and when I have the file types in windowsmedia player 10 also selected there is a conflict when I go to www.ultraradio.us it tries to bring up windows media player and they do not use windows media player. when I bring up www.msmary.edu/wmtb and go to listen if the files in windowsmedia player are not selected that doesn't work either how can I use both players to hear what I have to hear?

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 2/4/2006