Re: problem with winamp, and jaws 5.00

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:19:03 -0400

first of all, yes, I did make sure, doubley sure that the classic one was
checked, and I even made sure the winamp main window was open as well.
meaning it was checked, but when I tried to use the command for main window
jaws just kept saying main window is open. didn't ever say that it was
closed.
I don't search for stations. I just listen to ones that I know about.