RE: playlists...

  • From: "Smith, Peter Alan" <SmithPA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 00:21:33 +0000

Many thanks Bob!

From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Kanish
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 11:38 AM
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: playlists...

Playlists are quite simple actually. In the playlist editor wwindow,
press L to add a file to the playlist. navigate to the file and press
enter. Keep doing this until you have your playlist. then, press
control+s to save the playlist. Navigate to the folder where you want
to store the playlist file, give it a name and press enter. then,
whenever you want to listen to that playlist, go back to the playlist
editor window, press control+o to open a playlist, navigate to the
playlist you saved, and press enter. The playlist will load and you're
ready to go. Other things you can do...To add a whole folder of songs
to a playlist instead of just one file at a time, press shift+l
instead of just L. If you're tired of hearing the playlist in the same
order, you can go to the playlist editor window and press
control+shift+r to randomize the order. Once you've done this, be sure
to press the home key to go back to the top of the list, then press
enter to start playing. If you want to delete a song from the
playlist, you can use your up and down arrow keys to find the song you
want, then press delete  to remove it from the list. You'll then need
to resave the playlist   over the   name you gave it the first time,
otherwise the deleted song will reeappear in the playlist the next
time you load it. Hopefully these tips are enough to get you started.
Playlists are actually very easy to use once you get the hang of them.
Happy playlisting!
-Bob

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.