Re: playlists...

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:16:01 -0600

However, the playlist editor is a good way to create and play your playlists.

When you bring up the playlist editor in jaws, press insert+w to get a list of
playlist editor commands. If that doesn't work (oops) try insert+h.

Bob

"Life is just a short walk from the cradle to the grave, and it sure behooves
us to be kind to one another along the way." Alice Childriss