playing .mov files in Winamp

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 11:02:59 -0500

Hi everyone
I'm trying to play .mov files which are quicktime file in Winamp.
I tried Powerplayer but it doesn't work. Either my system locked up or it didn't play anything. The docs said that it wouldn't work for Winamp 5 or above. But I thought I'd try anyway. I'm here to report that it does indeed not work with Winamp 5.

Any other ideas as how I can play .mov files within winamp?