Re: playing an entire folder, Oh NO!

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:53:25 -0600 (CST)

This is especially true with Winamp, because the JAWS scripts are so rich in their abilities that it's important to specify.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Chris Skarstad wrote:

hi

Sorry you disagreed with the changing of the subject line. As list owner though, it's my duty to make sure that the correct information gets out so people don't get confused and think this command we're talking about is screenreader specific. Yes, there is a difference, some commands are JAWS specific, others are Winamp specific.

So that's why I changed it. as is with most things, and pretty much all the other e-mail lists out there, the decisions of the list owners and moderators is final. So if I feel it is necessary to change a subject line to better reflect a discussion, i am going to do so.
The same way if Rob felt it necessary to change something, he has every right to do so as well.

So, if i or Rob change a subject line, please don't take it all personally. It's nothing against you, it's just that we're trying to make sure the correct information gets out there.