Re: no stations

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:37:54 -0800

Thanks Ron, I did download it and installed it, but alas, it still says station info after the station starts to play and my keyboard freezes so no keys work except alt f4 so I am able to get out and start over. I appreciate your patience. Any other ideas? I guess mine seems to be a unique case.

Bud

At 08:42 AM 11/20/2005, you wrote:
Hi Budd,

Did you download and install the die browser die plug-in?  This keeps the
Mini-browser from automatically launching--a feature of the later versions
of Winamp.  Installing this plug-in has stopped the problem for me and
others.

If you haven't done so, then here is the direct download link:

http://www.nunzioweb.com/daz/files/Die_Browser_Die_v1_1a.exe