no holds barred rdaio tonight at 8:00 pm eastern time...www.nhbradio.com

  • From: Damon Fibraio <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tpr-bar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,broadcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:36:19 -0400

www.nhbradio.com...for adults only....

On tonight's show, we hear the horrors of moving from our cohost Pinkie,
plus why his obsession with the Olson twins has come to an end. Plus, other
things, like commentary on last week's truth or dare  game. Also, an email
I received about how not to pay for a date, plus some news, like how a
blind guy got in trouble with his guide dog for driving. All this and so
much more tonight on No Holds Barred Radio...www.nhbradio.com.

--
Damon Fibraio, email dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Musician, broadcaster, computer technician, and troublemaker

"To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am."--Dream Theater, As I am