Re: newest winamp confused, or is it me?

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:41:40 -0400

Hello Arlene and all other list members,
I am a little ahead of you in that aspect.
I spoke to them about that problem, they insisted that there was nothing wrong
with their software.
They kept on telling me, that the problem was with Winamp.
I also told them about a problem that I had using Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
They told me, nothing is wrong with their software, it's with Internet Explorer
7 and 8.
But when I rolled back to JFW 10, those problems went away.
So, how do you explain that?
  John.