Re: new winamp

  • From: George and Pamela Dominguez <geodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:36:44 -0400

I have never made a playlist and don't know how.  I sofar have just been
using winamp to listen to streams and to play the stuff I have, but I have
never actually made it into a playlist.  It's just in my music folder.  I
notice it seems to start quicker now that I've installed the new one.  Also,
it kept bugging me about whether I wanted to install the new one.  I know
people were having problems with 93, but I thought they had solved the
problems with 94.  So that's why I installed it.  Pam.